Congratulations! You have finally decided to take the first step in battling your addiction to alcohol or drugs. Now the only challenge is finding substance abuse counseling from a trusted provider who can help you with a successful recovery. The right provider will offer a wide range of treatment options so that you can pick the best one for you.
The type of addiction therapy services you participate in makes a significant impact on how well your treatment goes and how long you stay clean. Keep in mind that the road to recovery often involves consulting and seeking treatment from multiple professionals and a support group that provide encouragement and accountability. While this opens up your choices, it can also be more challenging to find the right treatment center.
Start with a Consultation from a Specialist
A good starting point for finding substance abuse counseling in Orange County is to consult a therapist that can give you an evaluation and make a recommendation on what type of treatment you need. A comprehensive assessment can help you understand your addiction and underlying factors that are triggering your addiction, such as a mental health condition.
The specialist can help you to understand your diagnosis and recommend certain treatment for substance abuse, including:
- Addiction detox program
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Residential treatment and intensive outpatient treatment options
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Depression treatment or anxiety treatment programs
- Addiction therapy services
- Experiential therapy program
This is just a partial list of treatment programs that most alcohol or drug treatment centers offer. You can choose an individual, group, or family therapy depending on your particular needs. You may also be able to find treatment centers that provide separate men’s and women’s treatment. Whatever you need in Orange County, there is a treatment program available for you.
Steps in Finding the Right Counseling Center
Six steps can help you find the right substance abuse counseling center in the Orange County area.
- Check the credentials of both the facility and the specialists that will be working with you
- Make sure the person has expertise working with clients that have your particular addiction or mental health condition
- Perform an online search that includes websites, social media pages, and customer reviews
- Review the facility’s website to find out what services they offer that are relevant to your condition
- Meet with someone on the phone or in person to determine if you have a connection with that person or their facility
- If you go to the facility to meet with someone, then ask for a tour of the facility
Contact Pillars Recovery for Substance Abuse Counseling
If you are looking for professional treatment for your addiction or mental health condition, then contact Pillars Recovery today. We offer complete services for both alcohol addiction treatment and drug addiction treatment, and substance abuse counseling. We also offer a wide range of therapies to give you the right treatment you need. Call us today at 866.782.0247 to set up a consultation or start your treatment.