Located in Newport Beach, our men’s treatment center is at the height of luxury and comfort, and it has an amazing view of the harbor.
Pillars Recovery provides addiction treatment for men in Newport Beach, which boasts more than eight miles of beautiful beaches. Newport Beach is also the largest recreation harbor on the west coast. It’s home to the Tom Fazio-designed Pelican Hill Golf Club, hailed for its stunning terrain, spectacular views and world-class course as well as the premier open-air shopping destination, Fashion Island.
Located on a quiet, palm tree-lined block, our men’s center is steps away from the ocean, making it the closest residential facility to the water in northern Orange County. The beach-side bungalow overlooks the ocean and harbor, providing spectacular views of the water, sand, sky, and sailboats entering and leaving the harbor.
Some of the amenities of our men’s treatment facility include:
- View of the ocean and harbor.
- Private porch and deck areas.
- Semi-private rooms (two clients per room).
- Intimate Setting (maximum occupancy is 6).
- Private rear entrance.
- Common area with reclining leather couches and a large flat-screen TV.
- Ping-pong table for friendly competitions.
- Plush Serta Motion adjustable beds for extra comfort.
- Laundry services.
- Frequent events and recreational activities.
- Airport pick-up with chaperoned transport to the facility.
- Smoking is allowed.
Pillars Recovery relies on proven practices that have been shown to foster long-term sobriety for men in treatment. We offer an array of services ranging from an initial assessment and detox to aftercare. We provide individualized care to men who suffer with co-occurring disorders, and have developed a specialized treatment program for men who suffer from chronic pain.
We’re ready to help you begin your recovery journey. Please complete the form below and we will respond to you promptly.